SOTA Arms Patriot PA15 BILLET AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver
The SOTA Arms stripped billet lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR15 from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
NOTE: The SOTA Billet AR15 Lower does not require proprietary parts as some other manufacturer's billet receivers do. It uses any standard milspec LPK, any AR15 trigger, will work with either milspec or commercial stock kits and it will fit with any milspec dimensioned AR15 upper receiver, forged or billet.
NOTE: The SOTA Billet AR15 Lowers have the larger winter trigger guard machined into the receiver. No need to risk installing the trigger guard (most LPK installation failures are this step, resulting in the breaking of the receiver's "ear" when pounding in the roll pin). It is also machined wider, more open than the original trigger guard's position, allowing for gloved use (thus the "winter" designation).
- Model: PA15
- SOTA Arms new Patriot US Flag Logo
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 BILLET aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized
- Designated "MULTI CAL" to accommodate most builds.
- "SAFE" & "FIRE" for fire control
- Stamped: "SOTA ARMS NORTH BRANCH, MN USA"
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR15 components (Lower Parts Kit, any milspec dimensioned AR15 forged or billet upper receivers)
- These new SOTA Billet Lowers DO ACCEPT Gen. 3 Magpul PMAGS as well as the 60rd. Drum.
- Manufactured in the USA, North Branch, MN.