Anderson AM-15 Assembled AR15 Lower Receiver without Stock
Perfect platform for building the ultimate, mission-specific, AR-15 rifle or carbine. Made from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Mil-Spec, hard anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and delivers superior abrasion-resistance for rugged field use. Precision-machined to ensure drop-in installation of Mil-Spec, aftermarket components.
This assembled AR-15 lower w/o stock utilzes the Anderson Manuf. lower receiver with an SRA, Stag Arms, or Anderson Lower Parts Kit. We assemble them here in Star, ID with all Made-in-the-U.S.A. parts.
These assembled AR-15 lowers w/o stock will work with any AR-15 stock kit, rifle or pistol build, and will fit to most any and every other manufacturer's mil-spec complete upper receiver to include our own SRA complete uppers in every caliber ever designed for the AR-15 ranging from 22lr to .223/5.56, 300AAC/Blackout, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC and more.
This lower comes with a complete lower receiver parts kit installed, (NOTE: buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included in small bag
attached to the lower).
No Assembled firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY.
- Lower Receiver: ANDERSON MANUFACTURING
- Model: AM-15
- Standard Open Trigger Guard
- True mil-spec forged lower receiver
- Mil-Spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Designated "MULTI CAL" to accommodate most builds.
- "SAFE" and "FIRE" for fire control
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Complete with Lower Parts Kit (LPK) installed (buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included)
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Lower manufactured in Hebron, KY
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
*This product must ship to your local FFL. In the comments section or ship to section enter your FFL name, city and state.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.