Aero Precision X15 AR15 Assembled GEN 2 Lower Receiver without Stock
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Aero's receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Engraved: AERO PRECISION LLC Tacoma, WA
Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
This lower comes with a complete lower receiver parts kit (installed, NOTE: buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included in small bag
attached to the lower).
GEN 2 Aero Receiver Improvements:
Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Model: X15
- Assembled with LPK installed (buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included in small bag attached to the lower)
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Have pictograms for fire control
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Designated "CAL: MULTI" to accommodate most builds.
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
*This product must ship to your local FFL. Following your order, have your FFL email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, reference your order number in the subject, and attach his FFL. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.
No Assembled firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY.